I think this really means it is more like my Tuesday….Although that would be assuming I get next weekend off which at this point is highly unlikely.
Started my day off after leaving the office after 7 pm last night with emails from the boss starting at 7 am on edits to a report that was supposed to go out first thing this morning.
7 phone calls and 14 emails and it looks it might be done.
But then my co-worker took pity on me and went to Dunkin to get me an iced coffee since I can’t leave my desk. So now I am a happy camper.
Thanks to some of you lovely Tumblr ladies, I am now the proud owner of TWO pairs of Zella leggings. None of which I bought in a maternity size, so I won’t be seeing them until 2015.
I also bought 2 pairs this weekend. I now understand why they are called “live in leggings” I am officially a Zella fan!
* worked 6 hours
* trader joes grocery shopping for lunches/dinners at work done and in the work fridge
* shopping done for amazing home made brunch tomorrow done
* hit up Nordstrom’s anniversary sale for zella leggings
* grabbed a few bath bombs and bubble bars at lush for getting me through the impending work doom.
* now off the the Nats game with the boyfriend and some friends.